Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thoughts Along The Day

Today was such a perfect day for multiple reasons. 
1. I had a good day at school today. It was one of those days where you're just happy and content without anything earth-shattering happening. A pleasant happy. A good happy. 
2. I got to enjoy dinner with a few of my favorite girls: Sarah, Gretchen & Embry at one of my favorite places to eat, Ramsey's. They constantly remind me of how thankful I should be to have girls like them; I have no idea where I'd be without em!



 3. Sundy Best DROPPED DOOR WITHOUT A SCREEN TODAY. This topped off my day & made it perfect. They're kinfolk-y/country and I love it; they're from Lexington too, which makes me love them that much more! Local celebs, they're pretty cool. 

4. I finally feel like I'm getting a handle on this whole junior year, tons of school work, APs, extracurricular stuff, social life thing & it's so nice! Verrry time consuming but I'm convinced it'll all pay off in the end. No worries.

I hope y'all are having a wonderful Tuesday and guess what?! TOMORROW IS HUMP DAY Y'ALL. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Xoxo, Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment