Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LNOS & Really Good Friends

      Well, it's the last day of summer! So insane to me that it's already over :( But, I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things with school and see all the sweet friends I haven't been able to see! I got to spend LNOS (last night of summer, for those who didn't catch on) with my favorite group of girls - "the group text" - and it was SUCH a blast. I loved getting to see them all & spend time with em! They're the sole reason for my sanity sometimes :) 
      I couldn't have asked for a better summer & I have absolutely no regrets looking back on the past two months. It's so sweet to know how much I've done this summer & how much I've changed. Two months doesn't seem too long but it pushed me a lot & got me to grow up a little bit more. I had a lot of firsts this summer..
  • I did my laundry at a laundromat.. It was a major struggle.
  • I was away from home for 2 weeks, I missed my bed & my pup the most!
  • I drove myself to & from camp on those crazy roads.. I felt like a big girl :) 
  • I road tripped to Danville.
  • I got my first car, and the Durango has been through a whole lot this summer.. 
  • I backed into my brother's car.. And put a huuuge dent in his bumper. Whoops. 
    Random addition to today's post: I was at the mall today to prep myself for first semester when out of the blue a precious soon-to-be fifth grader comes up to me, it was one of my Co-Ed campers! I love getting to be their friend & getting the chance to invest in them. I love that they love camp & the Domain just as much as I do & that they carry those friendships with them everywhere. I love getting to be an influence & role model in their lives.
    Today I'm thankful for my top notch friends, the Durango, summertime, strengthened friendships, LNOS, Lexington and Chick-Fil-A (I ate a looot of it). 
      Hope y'all are having a fantastic last day of summer. Enjoy it! Xoxo, Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment