Sunday, August 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home

      Shew, today has been all but quiet, that's for sure! The Wallace fam bid farewell to Sanibel Island & headed back home to the Bluegrass state today (at 5AM I might add) and I couldn't have been happier! It was such a blessing to be gone for so long (2 weeks total for me, camp right next to family vacay) but there's nothing sweeter than coming home to Kentucky & a clean room :) 
      I've been frantically trying to prepare myself, outwardly & inwardly, for school in 2 days (wait.. WHAT?) & I've been all but productive in my eyes. I've got a mile long to-do list to finish in two short days & lots of friends I want to see before the summer comes to a close. My schedule isn't looking too clear around this time of year, and I don't mind it one bit :) I'm looking forward to the regularity and schedule of the school year but not quite as excited to take on my insane courses this year.. They always tell you junior year will be tough but I'm holding out hope that maybe it'll take it easy on me! 
     Just wanted to stop by to sort out my mess of a brain & keep myself occupied. Xoxo. Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment