Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Fun

Oh, what a weekend. It's been a crazy one but so fun and so worth it. It was nice to finally get the ACT out of the way; that's one more thing that's out of my hands and off my schedule :)

But the highlight of my weekend was getting to see and participate in Mary Thompson's confirmation into the Episcopal Church. It was such an amazing reminder of the great friends we have and how important it is to be there for them when you get to celebrate their stories. It always is fun to be around Domain friends; it makes you feel like you're home, even if it's only for a little while. 

Mary's confirmation also reminded me of how dearly I love the Episcopal Church already. I'm still new at this whole thing but even when I came to Trinity this morning, I felt apart of a family that had open arms. I felt apart of something bigger than myself, and I'm so grateful for that.
As each week passes, I get closer and closer to Happening, my Alabama visit and Thanksgiving (aka days off of school, finally!) This semester is getting close to its end so quickly.. I feel like I just started this silly blog a few days ago!
I hope you all have had a wonderful fall weekend and enjoy some company today. 
All my love, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment