Monday, September 9, 2013

Sweet Reminders

After one of the longest/most stressful/test-filled Mondays I've ever experienced, I came home to some of my favorite type of mail on the counter: Domain mail! 



I've really been in this habit of missing my friends & all the little things from camp lately; it is no fun. I thought to myself on my way to school today how pretty of a morning this would be sitting on the back porch of Patterson, talking away with my girls. I miss it more than I realize, sometimes. The sweet reminder of how close I am to another trip was just what I needed to keep me focused on school & life back at home! I'm so excited to see what's in store for not only me but everyone involved. 
2 Corinthians 17:5 is really helping me out on a day like today.
"But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded."
Hope y'all have a wonderful week. Xoxo, Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment