Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fast Paced

JEEZ. Life has been moving incredibly fast lately and I don't know how big of a fan I am of it considering Thanksgiving was 4 days ago and Christmas is in 25 days..

Last weekend, I got to have some fun and travel down to Tuscaloosa to take a visit around the University of Alabama and lemme tell you.. I LOVED IT. It was a beautiful campus that instantly felt like home! I could picture myself fitting right into the life down there. I also got to experience my first Alabama football game and that was just crazy compared to Commonwealth and UK (sorry Cats!). Overall, I think I'm just in love with the idea of college at the moment but we'll just have to wait & see :)


 I also just printed off my GSP application (like 2 minutes ago) which is SO EXCITING. It's finally real! Now I just can't wait to get it off my hands tomorrow and let the panels of reviewers do their magic :) 

All my love and Christmas cheer, Ash xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment